Who we are
Dr. Wirth - Professor & online course developer
- Simple, easy-to-apply tools and resources for organizational change,
- designed for managers needing a quick, cost-effective path toward organizational improvement
- without having to spend a great deal of time studying or hiring a consultant.
Dr. Ross Wirth develops online courses and consults in the areas of organizational change and strategic leadership. Previously, he served as the Dean of the College of Business and Program Chair for Business Administration at Franklin University. Earlier, Dr. Wirth worked 32 years in international oil and gas where he served in many management positions, often involved in strategic & operational planning, business development, performance management, and organizational change initiatives. Over his career, functional leadership spanned IT, retail & wholesale marketing, supply & logistics, corporate planning, and human resources.
Dr. Wirth earned undergraduate degrees in biology and chemistry from the University of New Mexico, an MBA from New Mexico State University, and a Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Science with a specialization in Leadership and Organizational Change from Walden University.
Most Viewed Writer on Quora -
- #1 for Change Management
- #2 for Organizational Change
- #5 for Strategic Planning
- #6 for SWOT Analysis
- #7 for Strategic Management
See his LinkedIn profile for more information.