Whitepapers, worksheets, checklists, and other supporting resources are often created for online courses or on-site workshops. Since these resources have value far beyond their original purpose, they are included here for public use.
Deep dive into the theories of organizational change
- "Putting Change Resistance into Perspective" - short discussion of the different ways change resistance has been viewed from the perspective of different fields of study.
- "Understanding organizational change from the perspective of complexity science" - a new way of looking at organizations and insights for leading change
- "Social Foundation for Change" - organizational change built on social science theory
- "Cultural Foundation for Change" - deeper dive into theories of culture as it relates to organizational change
- "Learning Foundation for Change" - organizational change built on learning theory