Random thoughts on organizational change and strategic leadership.
Overview of Organizational Change
- Culture Change - Multiple points of leverage
- Factors driving successful organizational change
- - Part 1 - four factors responsible for understanding why organizations need to change and how to mitigate change resistance.
- - Part 2 - four driving factors that connect individual change to a collective, organization-wide change initiative.
- - Part 3 - five factors that connect the change agent to successful actions.
Managing a Change Initiative
- 5 Levels of Stakeholder Engagement – Which lead to success?
- Where is organizational change staffed and supported within the organization?
Becoming a Change Leader
- Are you managing or leading change? - Knowing when to lead and what to manage is critical for successful organizational change.
- Leading with Fear - Recognizing the fear we all have when facing new situations.